deer/boar how much ?

SussexFallow

Chaps

Was out last night on a friends permission waiting for boar. He is seriously thinking of starting guided stalking on fallow and wild boar. What do you guys think would be a fair price ?

Atb Steve

Supply and demand..
When it was in short supply and some lucky people had a lot of Boar and could,not gaurentee a boar, but have a very very good chance of success, the charges could reflect a nights work taking a client out.

What do you guys think would be a fair price ?

If he is running it as a business then his expected profit and his costs should pretty much determine what he has to charge to make a living. Of course I understand that to some degree this is driven by supply and demand and he can't be charging a lot more than the competition but even so he needs to do the calculations before he starts. I would suggest that if the competition are doing it for a lot less than his calculations show might be vaible then he needs to look for another source of income.

Steve

You know my ground buddy, we charge £180 a day for cull stalking only on Fallow, however if you are talking bigger mature animals then the price will increase, at £180 we include any cull animals within the price, I think Hamptworth are now at about £100 per outing either am or pm.

There is a chap offering Boar shooting from seats on gunsonpegs & I think he is about £200 a night & he is in west sussex.

Regards Lee

Cheers lee . He was talking around 200 each shot. Seems a lot if nothing shows. What is a good success ratio for boar ?
Atb Steve

Boar

Steve

The sucess ratio is good on a Boar Farm I understand, however in the wild in the UK I gurss it all comes down to the density of your ground mate.

Regs Lee

Back