Dumfries & Galloway firearms department

ian67

Once again i would like to say how good D & G firearms department are. I was hoping to get the conditions on my ticket changed so i could use my 9.3x62 in the UK. I bought for using on boar in Europe and Africa last year. It has 5 days, including the week end to get my cert back, being open for everything and obviously including expanding ammo. Considering i all ready have 4 suitable deer calibre rifles. Another common sense decision from a very efficient team. Ian

Once again i would like to say how good D & G firearms department are. I was hoping to get the conditions on my ticket changed so i could use my 9.3x62 in the UK. I bought for using on boar in Europe and Africa last year. It has 5 days, including the week end to get my cert back, being open for everything and obviously including expanding ammo. Considering i all ready have 4 suitable deer calibre rifles. Another common sense decision from a very efficient team. Ian

+1. Been through D&G constabulary over 23 years with both shotgun and firearms licences. Never had a problem yet, am pretty sure they will rank in the top places for the most efficient in the country. They are always willing to listen and appreciate your requirements and it helps when the FEO themselves are like minded shooting men and not just pen pushers, although this has not always been the case it has to be said. Top marks from me..:tiphat:

Back