Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire Meet

270Buck

I live right on the Oxon, Northants and Bucks border.

Not sure if had anyone else had a meet before, would be worth arranging over the festivities.

Let me know if anyone else is interested.

Kind regards,

R.atkinson

I'm also interested in meeting up.

Buckup - I'm happy to give you a lift.

Regards,

Gunner

Tell you what we can shoot for it, closest to the bull gets to sit in the passenger seat and have a drink. I should put your driving gloves on J.C. :lol:

I'm also interested in meeting up.

Buckup - I'm happy to give you a lift.

Regards,

Gunner

Right.

Sounds like some of you are up for a drink over Christmas or early in the New Year. We have just had 10" of snow come down today. I don't think my rear wheel drive car would manage in the snow at the moment!!

The New Year would be better for me, also a week night if everyone else can also do the same?

Some suggestions for a location would be good.

Somewhere near Banbury, Jct 11 M40 would be good for me.

Cheers

Right guys, anyone who is still interested, lets do a date early January.

Open to suggestions for a date and location.

Cheers

can do any date except 5 jan which is a tuesday.thinking maybe a friday or saturday would suit most of those interested.i know of four that would come along ,would be nice to meet up with other site members
poppins and co

Any day but the 5th jan as that is the david stretton butchery demo for the bds in northants ( Kettering ).

Ok well I can do pretty much any date from 5th January onwards, as for location looks like we might have people coming from far & wide so how about somewhere different than last time maybe out towards Banbury, I know a good pub in Chacombe, The George & Dragon.

George And Dragon, Chacombe, Oxfordshire, OX17 2JR - pub details # beerintheevening.com

Chris

Hi Chris,

Sounds like an excellent choice...............................only 10 minutes from home, if its that close will be able to get my Mrs to drop me off and pick me up!! :D

Who else may be happy with the venue?

Cheers

Ross

Come on then guys lets have some suggestions as to date & place or myself & Ross will be meeting up on our own!!!!

Chris

Last edited:
Back