Cz 527 mounts

Sikadave84

Can anyone recommend me a decent set of mounts for a cz 527. Really not keen on millet or warne mounts and I can't find Leupold mounts in stock anywhere. Ideally I would like a set of bases and rings. I've searched high and low but can't find anything that fits the bill.

im sure I read somewhere about using optilock bases but I can't see how they would fit. What would my best option be? Or shall I just take it to a gunsmith and get the receiver drilled and tapped. The scope is a z5 3.5-18x44 so think I would need medium mounts

cheers

Spoke to optics warehouse this morning Doug very helpful but they don't have any of the kozap rings in stock in medium height they're waiting for a delivery. No Leupolds either

Tikka opti locks fit perfect

jb are you using these? I would prefer to use optilocks if I can How did you get around the recoil lug in the rear base? are there differences between sako and tikka optilocks as I thought they were the same

try sportsmatch,,,sako bases are tapered,or should i say one of the bases is,,,,tikkas are ok parrallel

Last edited:
sportsmatch do do a couple of rings that fit the 527 they also do a converter block that brings the dove tails down to the standard 11mm i think its called a RB4 ive used it on my hornet and to be honest it works fine for me and i found sportsmatch very helpfull to deal with

jb are you using these? I would prefer to use optilocks if I can How did you get around the recoil lug in the rear base? are there differences between sako and tikka optilocks as I thought they were the same

Just tap it out with a hammer and your good to go.....

Hilver ringmounts are certainly catalogued as Tikka/CZ527 compatible. I have a pair advertised for sale on the site.

Thanks for the advice guys, I ordered a set of sportsmatch that will hopefully do the trick.

20-250 thanks for the offer if the sportsmatch dont work I may well take those off of you mate

I've got sportsmatch Ali rings currently on my CZ 527. I also have optilock bases to fit that I would prefer to use but need a set of extra low 1 inch rings but I can't bring myself to fork out the £95 at the moment and none are coming up used. The CZ steel mounts are about £50, ideally use steel.

Back