Accuracy International

Videos like this are not good when there's space in the cabinet! Love AI. Sure they're not stalking rifles, but I love the fact that we build the best sniper systems in the world.

I had a beer back in 1982 in the Munich Hochbruck Centre with Malcolm Cooper who actually started this firm, he was in those days a top olympic small bore shooter. Sadly he died way too young from cancer.
Martin

Sure they're not stalking rifles,

:eek:

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0199_zps0cc9b203.jpg

IMG_0305_zps71272bf1.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

I've been using the wrong rifle these past 2 years! :doh: :british:

Malcolm came to Fort Bragg in 1988 to demonstrate his wares. He had a S&B mounted on his new 338L. After three rounds Malcolm had a nice cut above his eye, S&B is known for short eye relief...

Nice guns but terribly over-priced. I think if I glued a remington into a block instead of using screws I could get the same level of accuracy.

SS

I shoot one of MC's AI Palmamaster Target Rifles. Damn good it is to (well better than I am any way!). Never had the opportunity to shoot one of their more recent sniper rifles but there is certainly a very similar look to the action and bolts.

There is also a rumour / myth about Malcolm Cooper in that he could reduce his heart rate to near zero when taking a shot. Not sure how true that is but I've been told it by a number of people who knew him...

JohnE

Back