Introduction from highlander 308

Hi all I am a newcomer to deer stalking and forums , I live in Yateley Hampshire i am 42 yrs young and am married with two children ( for my sins ). I can't say I have a preferred caliber as I am yet to shoot a deer (only targets so far) but do own and shoot with a saur highlander 308 left hander. Also I own a .22 rimfire bolt action for vermin control on the farm that I rent a business unit on.
Look forward to talking to members and discovering places and people for park culls and stalking so I can gain some experience.
Cheers :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, plenty help and advice on here, a few offering quality stalks at good prices - treat yourself to a stalk.
The Highlander bit made me think we had another member from the North!!

highlander 308

Welcome to the forum, plenty help and advice on here, a few offering quality stalks at good prices - treat yourself to a stalk.
The Highlander bit made me think we had another member from the North!!

You are nearly right I am from the north but many moons ago, I have no trace of an accent
due to being in the south far too long , both my parents are from Crief & Perth respectively.

Welcome Highlander 308,

Plenty of us from Hampshire on the SD.

We should be due another social evening some time shortly so keep an eye out for it and pop along.

All like minded people

Welcome

Robbo25

Back