Available: Golden opportunity in Scotland Red and Sika hinds late October

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
The SD weeks this year cover both Stags and Hinds in the highlands of Scotland. The first week is filled. The second week has some space due to one member up grading to take a full stag week in early October. Therefore we have had to move things around a little. I also have another member staying with me in the other cottage on the estate I lease. So there are 2 beds open.

The dates are 23rd to 29th October Red and Sika hinds over two outstanding areas in the highlands, including accommodation in a warm comfortable lodge and walk straight out the door with the rifle.

We will also have access to a further 6000 acres nearby for Red, Sika and Roe. You will need to cook and purchase your own food, otherwise everything is included, this includes beasts and accommodation

£875.00 EACH.

Deposit required, remainder payable on arrival. PM me for details and photos.

012.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Malc
Interested in this trip PM sent

The SD weeks this year cover both Stags and Hinds in the highlands of Scotland. The first week is filled. The second week has some space due to one member up grading to take a full stag week in early October. Therefore we have had to move things around a little. I also have another member staying with me in the other cottage on the estate I lease. So there are 2 beds open.

The dates are 23rd to 29th October Red and Sika hinds over two outstanding areas in the highlands, including accommodation in a warm comfortable lodge and walk straight out the door with the rifle.

We will also have access to a further 6000 acres nearby for Red, Sika and Roe. You will need to cook and purchase your own food, otherwise everything is included, this includes beasts and accommodation

£875.00 EACH.

Deposit required, remainder payable on arrival. PM me for details and photos.

View attachment 70239

Back