Blaser saddle mounts best price?

tramblygoat

Hey folks.

I have ordered a Blaser R8 for which I'll buy a combined Aimpoint H1 and mount for running boar. I will also buy another barrel and want a Blaser one-piece saddle mount for a scope. I just wondered if these might be cheaper in the UK than in France - where I live.
If anybody has any ideas/tips please reply.

​Mark

View attachment 28026View attachment 28027
Thanks, I had already seen that but had ruled it out on the basis of it being 'very low' as he states. I might send him a message anyway. Not sure what UK prices are on genuine Blaser mounts - non rail types.
Here's the set I got for £220.
I am not sure what you mean by Lower but if you mean 1" then ask for his 30mm rings but if you ask him I am sure he can get high, medium or low mounts.

Much appreciated Jagare. The Aimpoint H1 with the new double locking mount was exactly what I was looking for - they were selling these at around 1000€ in France!. I'll be ordering from them for sure.
Regards

Mark

Thanks for that. When I mean't lower it was for clearance on the objective lens. I'll give him a try though as they look fine.

Regards

​Mark

Thank you Mark for opening the thread,
and God bless you EMcC I found your post and bought that Quick Detach Saddle Mount, 30mm with rings for $330 for my nightforce scope on blaser r8.
The guy was great and sent me the item in 2 days. It was amazing, the work is professional. I have the aimpoint micro H1 with blaser mount and I can say those guys made really great job on their mount. It was produced so precise and even improved the original mount.

Thanks,
Ivan.
[h=1][/h]

Back