North Hampshire/Wiltshire Meet

siamsteve1968

Hi Everyone

Anyone up for a meet near Andover? I was thinking a pub and I will knock up either a venison stew or venison curry. I was also thinking either the White Hart in Over Wallop or the Plough in Grateley. Let me know if you are interested

Regards

Steve

I would do my best to make it, work permitting. I'm new to stalking though so not sure if I would bring much to the party? Still waiting to get my first deer in the sights although I hope I will have done by mid November!

I would do my best to make it, work permitting. I'm new to stalking though so not sure if I would bring much to the party? Still waiting to get my first deer in the sights although I hope I will have done by mid November!

Baguio all are welcome mate and good luck with your first. Where you shooting?

Steve

I am happy to come along if I am not working. Disco season is upon us all. And dont worry baggio, I went to my first meeting and hadn't shot a deer. In fact since then I have only shot 1 but I make up for it in opinions :D.
But you do learn some interesting things from some people and it is a good night out.

Either date would be fine with me but as suggested in the PM the 14th is good for me. Looking forward to meeting everyone.Rich

Sorry if I'm stepping on anyones toes but I think the 14th was the final decision on date. I don't know about roll call.Rich

Back