New to stalking and the directory

Johan N

Hi all.
Based in Cornwall but originally from Sweden. I have lived in England for 15 years.
I mainly shoot with an air rifle and a 12 bore at the mo but I really keen to go stalking.
Looking forwards to great advise from the forum.
Cheers Johan

Hi im new to stalking. There are great guys on here and you will get lots of good advice and info. There are lots of contacts for stalking too!

Hi and welcome from another air gunner who's keen to get into shooting fullbore and stalking...

Hi and a warm welcome .Cornwall a great place to hunt and live. Monday 14 geese today 27 pigeons. I was in Sweden moose hunting for ten days two weeks ago with Swedish friends. Regards woodfordfallow

Welcome. i'm a novice myself and folks here have been incredibly helpful and welcoming, I'm learning every time I visit the forum.

I notice you're in Cornwall, last year I went for a couple of stalks and some rifle instruction with Ian Farrington at Farrington Deer Services, just over in Dorset. Very helpful and great teaching and his support letter helped me get my FAC without need for mentoring or any other restriction, though I do own a little bit of land so I have somewhere to shoot. If you're new to stalking, some guided instruction is a great way to start and I recommend Ian highly.

Back