Wanted: Seeking red stags 2011

Kezer9

Hello to all of you
I am a new member, and an avid deer stalker I have shot for a number of years now, I have just returned from my yearly stag stalk up in Scotland, and I am going through the usual blues I wish I would have booked more days etc etc etc, cut a long story short i fancy a change of scenery for the 2011 rut, there seems to be alot of sensible people with great advice on this site.
Any suggestions would be great
I will travel.
Thanks guys
Kezer9

Are you wanting acompanied or unacompanied stalking?

P.S Before someone else points this out to you, stick a post in the introductions thread telling us alittle bit about yourself. :)

MJ

Funny :eek: Solwaystalker who is selling stalking for Red Stags, shares the same computer as Kezer9!! Why would you ask when the same person is selling stalking:rolleyes:

Please tell Admin we are interested ;)

I did wonder if Sweep 6.5 x 55 was a close personal friend also? Maybe, maybe not...

In answer to your question though... Market research. Get a few PM's, find out whats being offered by whom for what cost. Either to remain competitive or to engage in some less gentlemenly conduct. I reckon you new that already thogh. ;) :D

I've sent 5 pm's recently with recomendations to people asking about stalking. I'll definately be wary about giving out any commercially sensitive info (No prices etc) from now on!

Funny :eek: Solwaystalker who is selling stalking for Red Stags, shares the same computer as Kezer9!! Why would you ask when the same person is selling stalking:rolleyes:

Please tell Admin we are interested ;)

Impressive, That software Alex has installed appears to be a troll killer! :lol:

The V bulletin software can track ip addresses in the admin control panel so it's dead easy to find out who's using a duplicate ip address with almost all ISP's. ;)

Last edited:
Hi sikamalk
Solway is a good mate of mine, who lives in Scotland I live in the northwest I do alot of roe shooting with him, and red shooting.
I helped him set up the adverts as he struggles with a computer a little old school, there is no ulterior motive with the advert, I am looking for some different red shooting and you lads seem to offer some good advice, it's a bit of a minefield if you don't have advice, I notice you take sika stalking to malk do you take lads out for that.
Cheers
Kezer9

Hi mj75
I wouldn't mind if it was either do you have anything in mind.
I only know 2 people on the site one is solway the other is mike dikenson, he put on to this place.
Cheers
Kezer9

Hi sikamalk
Solway is a good mate of mine, who lives in Scotland I live in the northwest I do alot of roe shooting with him, and red shooting.
I helped him set up the adverts as he struggles with a computer a little old school, there is no ulterior motive with the advert, I am looking for some different red shooting and you lads seem to offer some good advice, it's a bit of a minefield if you don't have advice, I notice you take sika stalking to malk do you take lads out for that.
Cheers
Kezer9[/QUOTE

If this is the case then I suggest you register under another name using your own machine. That way it stops any further suspicion!!

Running this site takes some of my time and my 2 colleauges and we do have a ZERO tolerence to trolls and trouble makers.

Thank you.

Sikamalc

Hi sikamalk
He is running his own thing now from his own computer I justgot it up and running, as for a troll or a trouble maker I am definatly not the later and I hope I am not a troll. Sorry for confusion, was just trying to help him out.
Regards
Kezer9

No problem. I was not accusing you of being a troll or troublemaker. However we do get the odd one from time to time and the software we have does help to filter many of them out. Hope to catch up with you sometime in the future.

Regards

Sikamalc

Hi sikamalc
I understand you may get some idiots from time to time, I can definitely assure you I am not one of them, give mr a pm if you are still taking people for sika I am keen to get a shot.
Regards
Kezer9

deer stalking in scotland

Hello to all of you
I am a new member, and an avid deer stalker I have shot for a number of years now, I have just returned from my yearly stag stalk up in Scotland, and I am going through the usual blues I wish I would have booked more days etc etc etc, cut a long story short i fancy a change of scenery for the 2011 rut, there seems to be alot of sensible people with great advice on this site.
Any suggestions would be great
I will travel.
Thanks guys
Kezer9
what kind of changes are you wanting,:confused:

Hi I have shot red in England and Scotland, I usually go south west Scotland, I fancy some were new, what do you have in mind.
And what species are you offering.
Regards
Kezer9

hi Kezer9
with you knowing mike dickinson did you know he has plenty of red stalking on the staffs/cheshire border ? guys who have been with mike speak very highly of him.

Hi Tika
I have been out with mike earlier this year and am due to go in next couple of weeks with him, he is good guy with some good reds.

Back