A quick introduction

savdp

Hi,

I am a South African that relocated to Aberdeenshire 9 years ago. Since then I have been stalking twice in Scotland. First time near castle douglas and more recently in Moray. I have been shooting centrefire rifles and handguns for approx. 28years.

I have bought 2 rifles, one in 308 Win and the other in 223wssm. I have not yet shot with either rifle, but will be stalking on the 8th Feb. I will be reloading in each calibre, but have started with the following factory ammo:

308 Win.

180gr Winchester Powerpoint
150gr Sako Super Hammerhead

223wssm.

64gr Winchester Powerpoint

I look forward to sharing my experiences, particularly with the wssm which I believe is a catridge clouded with alot a misinformation.

Sean.

Hi,

I am a South African that relocated to Aberdeenshire 9 years ago. Since then I have been stalking twice in Scotland. First time near castle douglas and more recently in Moray. I have been shooting centrefire rifles and handguns for approx. 28years.

I have bought 2 rifles, one in 308 Win and the other in 223wssm. I have not yet shot with either rifle, but will be stalking on the 8th Feb. I will be reloading in each calibre, but have started with the following factory ammo:

308 Win.

180gr Winchester Powerpoint
150gr Sako Super Hammerhead

223wssm.

64gr Winchester Powerpoint

I look forward to sharing my experiences, particularly with the wssm which I believe is a catridge clouded with alot a misinformation.

Sean.
Welcome to the SD.

Back