Winners !!!!

Distinguished Member
Right guys one day early but i have made my choices so here goes.

can i just say this was no easy task and has been a very difficult dicision to pick the winners.

as follows for free stalk/s

host= (me) 223 winner= VSS

host= muntjacstalker winner=stratts
www.muntjacstalker.com

host= sparko winner=adjman

host= pete evans winner=cry havoc

host= sussex fallow winner= widu13

host=www.yorkshireroestalking. winner=rjudd (£20 ish pound charity donation complusary)
Yorkshire Deer Stalking

host=solaway stalker winner=pheasent feeder

host=wayne davies winner=woodmaster

host=pneudart winner=joelewis055
Jelen Deer- Committed to excellence

host=charlie1 winner=palmer_mike

--------------other prize-----------------------

1 months subscription to online DSC1 training aid provided by DSC trainer Deer Stalking Certificate Training winner=fingers

Winners please contact your host by PM please to make arrangements thankyou.

a couple of things to remember please.
(1) you must have insurance !!!!!!!
(2) there are no guarentees remember they are after all wild deer.
(3) please follow the stalkers rules/instructions.

A massive thankyou to all the hosts/stalkers which has made this possible ,thankyou very much, your all a credit to the sport.

Last but not least if any of the winners are feeling happy and would like to make a small donation to charity that would be most welcome, im trying to raise funds for The Mase Group
which is a charity very close to my heart. (if so PM me (223) for my address).

i hope you all enjoy yourselfs and learn alot.

Many thanks

ATB

Dave

well done to all the winners, hope you have some memorable and enjoyable outings, and well done to all the hosts, your a credit to the sport. enjoy.

Wow I won something, I'm gobsmacked :D I might even get to grass my first deer! Many thanks to 223 for the very kind original offer and PM inbound shortly to Sussex Fallow to whom I am also very grateful.

Congrats all winners! And thank you again for all the stalkers who made all this possible.

Too bad I didnt win anything...better luck next time!

I wanna see pictures guys!

Well done 223 and all the generous hosts, you are all a credit to the site!

And congratulations to all the winners, best of luck and be sure to let us know how you all get on!

Alex

Well done to all those who won, And to those who put up the stalks for the members who are just starting out in this addictive way too drive hundreds of miles a year and get in and out of bed at stupid oclock for a few hours kip :cuckoo: but we love it :D. Have a great experiance all of you involved, and i hope one day too be able to take someout myself when im lucky enough with getting some stalking permission. :tiphat:

Amazing! I just won!

Definitely there'll be a write up. Not just on here, but hopefully (as a part-time journalist) I can get a write up into a few other places too. The least I can do in return for this experience is to give the world of stalking and deer management some good press.

Congrats to all other winners!

Now I better get on and send some important PMs!

Hi all, would just like to congratulate all the other winners and most of all say a massive thank you to all who are prepared to give up thier time and effort to help us newbies come into stalking and hopefully learn a little on the way.
Cheers lads and congrats again.
Atb ben

Congratulations to all the winners (jammy beggars, wish I was on the list) and a big well done to all the hosts.

WOW! What can I say - chuffed to bits to see my name up there! A huge thank you to everyone for making this possible and I shall definitely be doing a write up - deer or no deer - I'm there to learn! :)

Thanks Dave, you wouldn't believe the daft grin that's on my face..!

WOW! What can I say - chuffed to bits to see my name up there! A huge thank you to everyone for making this possible and I shall definitely be doing a write up - deer or no deer - I'm there to learn! :)

Wow me too chaps I've only just seen this can't believe I've been chosen thanks very much.

They say things come in 3's I had my 1st beating day saturday, 1st fox last night now my 1st stalk too, brilliant!!!

Credit to all the hosts and I hope all the winners enjoy their stalks, I know I will!! I won't be sleeping again tnite!! :lol:

Back