Diamond jubilie

ajfab

:british:Just wanted to say

God save the queen, Long live the queen.

Last edited:
Shame it's raining today what with the River pageant, well I assume it's raining in London as well.

Yes I have to agree:-

God save the Queen, Long may she reign.

had a discussion with the mrs last night ,as we had the battle of NASEBY just up the road if it all happened again would i be a ROYALIST or PARLIAMENTARIAN

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN :british:

Pity about the weather, we had to head to the pub instead of the street party, now back home enjoying a can whilst watching the beeb and checking out the SD site
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!! :british: x 60

V surprised to have got mine so quickly, but court mounting not cheap! Hurrah for HM :british:

Court mounting I can put you in touch with a friend of mind who court mounts hundreds of medals top quality professional service .

I hav quite enjoyed watching tonites celebrations
Best TV in years bringing all those different countries traditions into a single nights viewing
And for the Scottish fraternity Sue bo's on right now
Brilliant

I hav quite enjoyed watching tonites celebrations
Best TV in years bringing all those different countries traditions into a single nights viewing
And for the Scottish fraternity Sue bo's on right now
Brilliant
Waste of a licence fee ,put on something worth watching sky isn't much better 200 channels of crap more enjoyment out a walk .

Watched the river pageant this afternoon. The singers belting out "Rule Britannia" in the pouring rain on the roof of the London Philharmonic barge was pure class. Troopers to a man and woman. The epitome of all that is British. :british:

watched the river pageant this afternoon,choir at the end were amazing:tiphat:, then a program about all the queens horses, makes you proud to be British no wonder every-one wants to come here, next we have the Olympics to look forward to:british:

Back