clay shooting near rainham essex

ezzy6.5

Help me out guys, I have just had a call from my brother in law's best man. He is arranging a stag do in for my brother in law. The plan was to go clay pigeon shooting first and then head off into London for an afternoon of drinkies. Trouble is, the clay ground is struggling to accommodate such a large group (10ish) does anyone know of a clay ground that could accommodate a stag do of total novices (not including me:lol:) on Saturday the 21st of June at around lunchtime. It needs to be fairly close to Rainham Essex as this will be our base for the weekend.
Any ideas?

Ezzy

best place i know is fenns at braintree might be lucky to get tracy she is one of the uk's top shooters take you out nice team of instructors .

1. Hen and Stag Party - Fennes Shooting School - Essex ...

www.fennesclays.co.uk/hen-and-stag.php

Looking for stag and hen party inspiration? Why not try clay-pigeon shooting and start your celebrations with a bang! From novices to experts, everyone is ...
i also found you 1/_______ Essex Clay Pigeon Shooting Reviewed & Tested

or 2/ Clay Pigeon Shooting in Essex - Action Park
  1. Action Park Home...activities/shooting/clay-pigeon-shooting-in-esse...
    clay pigeon shooting at the action park, essex. ... great for corporate events, schools and groups and hen and stag parties offering the highest quality coaching.

Last edited:
best place i know is fenns at braintree might be lucky to get tracy she is one of the uk's top shooters take you out nice team of instructors .

1. Hen and Stag Party - Fennes Shooting School - Essex ...

www.fennesclays.co.uk/hen-and-stag.php

Looking for stag and hen party inspiration? Why not try clay-pigeon shooting and start your celebrations with a bang! From novices to experts, everyone is ...
i also found you 1/_______ Essex Clay Pigeon Shooting Reviewed & Tested

or 2/ Clay Pigeon Shooting in Essex - Action Park
  1. Action Park Home...activities/shooting/clay-pigeon-shooting-in-esse...
    clay pigeon shooting at the action park, essex. ... great for corporate events, schools and groups and hen and stag parties offering the highest quality coaching.
Tracy at the Fennes is really nice, you would have an excellent day out.

Back