Hello everyone

oilmanjd

Hello to everyone on the site.
I have been active as a guest here for a while and after reading all the good info on here decided to join and buy a couple of days deer stalking.
My name is John and I come from West Lothian, I am into clay shooting and also rough game shooting but have never before tried stalking. As said above, I purchased a couple of days stalking and doing this the middle of next week. Cant wait for it to come around. If this goes well, then I am ready to hand in my FAC application and go for it :D

If anyone wants to say hi or lives nearby drop me a line.
Thanks.

Welcome to the site oilmanjd,
looking forward to reading how you get on next week i will keep my fingers crossed for you.
Dont forget the camera
ATB
RICK O SHEA

Welcome to the site oilmanjd,
looking forward to reading how you get on next week i will keep my fingers crossed for you.
Dont forget the camera
ATB
RICK O SHEA

Thanks Rick, looking forward to it. I'll definitely keep you guys posted.

Oilmanjd - best of luck with your stalks but you will love it whether you get a beast or not! See and bang in your FAC application soon as.

Well guys, weather wasnt exactly brilliant down in South Ayrshire but the expereince with Ayr Stalk is excellent. Didnt manage to get a beast this time....always another (which will be coming shortly). I also managed to pass my DSC level 1 as well so now the FAC application is winging its way to Lothian and Borders police as we speak :)
Experience with Chris is excellent and I can thoroughly recommend his training.

Back