It`s goodbye from me

wadashot

Today i have come to the decision that i thought would never happen, with lots of soul searching i have decided to pack in with stalking.
It hasn`t been an easy one and is quite upsetting but i feel that the time has come to pack in, sometimes after exhausting all avenues you have to accept there`s no futher to go. :(

I haven`t been on the site for a few months now, but i would like to take this opportunity to thank sikamalc and JAYBE, your both stars of the highest order, i would also like to thank Sheila (Mrs JAYBE) for the hospitality she showed me and the others up in Scotland last year. :p

To all the other people whom i have met, look after yourselves and keep having a laugh. :lol:

For all those going to Scotland with Malcom this year I am sorry that i won`t be there to meet up, but you will all have a fantastic time like i did last year.
My rifles are for sale in the classifieds section.

wadas

Thanks for the call this morning Wada's, I am sorry you have taken such a decision, I know it is one not taken lightly.

All I can say is that you know you are more than welcome to come down anytime and I hope you find what you are looking for to take the place of your stalking.

Keep well, and keep in touch ;)

Cheers mate

Sikamalc

wadas

So sorry to read your packing in stalking, the few times we have met we have had some good laughs, (even if you do drink a strange brew) :rolleyes:

If ever you find yourself down this way and fancy a walk round or even a brew, you are always most welcome.

Best wishes for the future.

Robin

Wada's,

Having met you and knowing you are a top guy, I respect your comments and wish you and your family all the luck in the world.

Take good care mate

Steve.

Hi Wadas,
what a great loss to the rest of us! I do hope this won't be the last we hear of you. Any time you venture down to the smoke my door will be open to you, perhaps we could cast a fly together? That might fill the gap where stalking once was? Take care mate. Mrs Buckup and I wish you well, and are sorry you have called it a day.

Mark

This is something i cant understand and for many reasons i have looked at why i stalk deer and all the ethical reason we do what we do after 30 + years i am still as keen as always and i wont say sorry to see you lave like the rest .Just enjoy the brake you will be back. ;)

I don’t know why you have made this decision but what ever the reasons I am sure they are good ones. Stalking is not the most important thing in the world.

I wish you all the best.

Kev

Best of luck wadas , hope you find something to fill the void real soon
best regards.
Trapper

Wada's,

you know what I think, I told you today. You must do what you believe to be the best for every one concerned. You will be a loss to the stalking world and to the site, but you have no need to pack in the site as well.

You are always welcome up here, I can always find a relative of the last one ;)

John

Wadas,
You can see that you will be missed,
but you have do what you think is right for you,
I have some grest memorys the drag off the hill, the crack and great sence of hunour you have,

All the best for the future wadas

Take care

Smithy

Goodbye

Wadas,sorry to here that you have called it a day with the stalking it must have been a hard thing to do, .The time we had up north last year was "brilliant" and you proved yourself a top stalker and bloke and i hope that if you come up to gods country again you wont be afraid to call in and even if you do not want to shoot you can allways pull my deer back to the car for me.
All the best mate
Davie

goodbye

Jayb, I hope I'm not poking my nose in , but youre post makes it sound like Wada's had a loss of a very precious thing? please ignore if you think I am nosey. Steve.

Steve, I don't think your nosey, I think I am thick because I don't know what you mean.

John

No , I'ts me that's thick, I just figured wrongly that you would find him a relative of the last one, perhaps a dog, :oops: I just made another guess you meant deer!, just seems sad the guy's jacking it in!

Your right it was a deer, here it is with Wadas,

DSCF0622_edited-1.jpg

John

Back