Prohunter VS SGK

Hi bk.

Have recently been using Gameking`s in my .243 ( 80grn ), and .30-06 ( 150 grn ), as unable to get my normal bullets, and they have been doing a good job. Accuracy is good, and terminal performance has been excellent, but only shot approx 50 of each, so not really a comprehensive summary..... Have not used Pro Hunters so cannot comment on them.

All the best.

Neil

Hi bk.

Have recently been using Gameking`s in my .243 ( 80grn ), and .30-06 ( 150 grn ), as unable to get my normal bullets, and they have been doing a good job. Accuracy is good, and terminal performance has been excellent, but only shot approx 50 of each, so not really a comprehensive summary..... Have not used Pro Hunters so cannot comment on them.

All the best.

Neil

Thanks Neil,
Im using GK and was wondering if the PH have a thinner or thicker jacket.

Hi BK, I've used PH in my 7mm-08 (120gr) and .308 (150gr). They do seem to have thicker jacket and tougher, I did have a batch in 7mm that were really tough and gave concerns over expansion. However, put that down to experience and good results when used since. I only have limited use of GK but they seem a little more frangible.

Back