Fun poll - How will Stratts do stalking later in this wind?

What will be the outcome later on?!

• Total voters

stratts

Okay to lighten things up a bit, I've got my gear in the car ready to go out stalking after work and I'm wondering as I sit in the cabin rocking side to side, whether I'm going to be wasting my time.

So, what do you think will happen? I'll report back either later on or tmoro,

Stratts

If you go out wearing your sombrero and bat-wing sleeved top, you're knackered......send us a text from Norway when you land.

I was out stalking this morning with a heavy wind and seen plenty of Deer out, this was also after a heavy rain fall from the previous evening. Anyway, upshot from this mornings outing is one hanging right now. Get yourself out.....you will never know unless you try.
Best of luck.

I am sure you will get out and do make the most of your time just sit it out and chill !!!

He hasn't landed yet :D

You're not far wrong crikey that was hard going especially when the rain started coming down horizontally!

I was missing a 4th option on the poll - I will clumsily bump the only muntjac I spot and curse as it's white arris dissappears into the undergrowth!! :doh: Although in my defence it was last light and it was hiding behind some nettles!

So altogether not a successful night but enjoyable all the same.

Until next time,

Stratts

Back