the pigs are tucked up away in the forest but the deer are still likeing the limeligh

apollo

the pigs are tucked up away in the forest but the deer are still likeing the limelight, and the new resident muntjac are even showing regularly now

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0120.jpg

PICT0139.jpg

PICT0519.jpg

PICT0623.jpg

PICT0624.jpg

PICT0626.jpg

PICT0756.jpg

PICT0763.jpg

PICT0398.jpg

PICT0399.jpg

they are great photos. really must start saving for one. the only thing that puts me off is if someone walks off with it. how have you secured yours?. are these the best photos or are they all this good

mine arnt locked as if someone wants it they can get them off anyway, the main thing with these are they are left out for weeks at a time so people have plenty of time to return with the tools if needed, they are quite hard to spot even when looking for them if they are put in a place with some thought...and the camera on this one is 8mp but they do go to 12mp so do get better than these...

Have you put a high seat there for me mate still not got my fac back yet . I had beter give them a call.;)

thanks for that apollo. just know what its like round my neck of the woods. nothing is sacred. just had a look at link for the price. i can see why they are good photos. i think it will be a .17 hmr rather than one of these as it would get used more. at least thats what i will tell the wife:D

maybe your right as my 17 hmr is still on my ticket....lol...and 6 pointer you can come sit in my truck seat and shoot one if you like :) and if your willing to make the trip ill get you an armchair for that over exitable dog too....:lol:

Back