Irwch

Now I have a heads up so will I. I have been wondering who to vote for the choice is now made :)

John

Hi All
Not pretty is he, even go as far as saying ugly. Nobody will be chasing him so he will have his mind on the job in hand so will get my vote
Geordie

+1 from me.

Geordie - looking at the supplement, none of them are exactly oil paintings, are they ;) There are also one or two who I'd say have submitted photos that are some years out of date :)

Steve - are you not going to the AGM this year? It's just down the road from you!

Dom

+1 more for the pot.

Come on all you Welsh forum members (oh...and Scottish....oh..and don't forget the Irish lads.....and whilst on the subject I might as well include the Englishmen I suppose :D:D:D ......do your bit and vote for a long standing SD forum member, stalker and Welshman :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Rocky

I might as well include the Englishmen I suppose :D:D:D

Rocky

Rocky

Don't think we hadn't noticed that the Welsh are making a strong showing in the candidates for election. :-| ;)

I followed my normal process of ignoring everything else and simply reading the profiles to identify the deer stalkers :D

willie_gunn

Back