cocker

hi all been looking for a while and thought i had better register

i live in east lothian and have been shooting for 23yrs i have 2500 acres of land to shoot over with some roe stalking .i love rifle work be it foxes,rabbits but roe stalking is my love
i dont do much but enjoy what i do i pick up on 2 local estates and am looking to improve my stalking skills on here so sorry if i ask a lot of questions

andy

andy

Welcome to the forum! Never apologise for asking questions ;).

I take it from your user name that you're another with one (or more) of these :D:

Sika.jpg

willie_gunn

andy

Welcome to the forum! Never apologise for asking questions ;).

I take it from your user name that you're another with one (or more) of these :D:

Sika.jpg

willie_gunn
thanks willie gunn yeh m8 i have 4 cockers 2 choc 2 black and 2 labs :)

Andy

I'm on my first cocker - the little black bitch in the photo. Also have 2 labs, but the cocker rules the roost ;)

If I'd known that the cocker would train itself I'd have bought one years ago - much easier than the labs, although the latter is the dog I take stalking.

willie_gunn

Andy

I'm on my first cocker - the little black bitch in the photo. Also have 2 labs, but the cocker rules the roost ;)

If I'd known that the cocker would train itself I'd have bought one years ago - much easier than the labs, although the latter is the dog I take stalking.

willie_gunn
yeh i know what you mean buddy ever tryed to train a cocker for stalking iv got a 1year old black dog i am thinking of giving a go he is dead steady and has a great nose

andy

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 9
yeh i know what you mean buddy ever tryed to train a cocker for stalking iv got a 1year old black dog i am thinking of giving a go he is dead steady and has a great nose

andy
i love cocker's i think they are the best,nice photos,cocker/Willie-gunn,ile have to try and post mine!!

Image030.jpgheres mine,9 months old at the time,from Malcolm fieldsend (ngo) and shes doing just great!!

hi steyr your wright cockers are the best i have a pup thats just coming throught the ranks at the moment and he is coming along great nice dog you have there to:D

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 9
Back