For the stalker that has everything........

Will stick with the geco from rws. Would end up in tears every time i pulled the trigger with the posh stuff

Actually a box of that 8x57 (7.92mm) Mauser would go rather nicely with the P-H 1200 Super in that chambering.......... shame I could not afford such things :oops:.

Not to shoot I might add.

In the U.S.A they would make a nice ornament for your man cave. In this country you would have to lock them away in your ammo cabinet. Shame, they would be ideal for repaying back the bigger favours that you sometimes feel would warrant an extra special gift.

How you getting on Kev?
MARK

The farce continues hopefully we will now more in a week or two but don't hold your breathe as we are still awaiting a propr reply from the CPS regarding stuff like books and magazines (Media) taken plus the two scopes and have not had a proper reply in over two months of waiting. The solicitor got a letter from them spouting gibberinsh and saying they would look into this stuff not requiring a licence even though they were sent a list over two months ago. It's just a typical drag it out stalling tactic. No wonder legal aid cost so much with all this nonsense.

Back