SIERRA GAME KINGS IN .270 130g

Howzat

Is it possible to get game kings in .270 130g ?, been told by Litts they are no longer
available in this weight, they sold me Sierra prohunter spitzer 130g but I am reluctant
to load them, the general feedback on this site is that game kings are the best for
this calibre, I am currantly using Noseler Bal tips 130g,but they are not supposed to be
used in the estate syndicate to which I belong,any info would be welcome.

Obviously still available, but are they in .270win?, or is .260rem the same bullet size,
somehow Im not sure it is,thanks for the reply.
Howzat.

Howzat

Did you click on the Midwayuk link? Even if you don't buy from Midway UK, their site is a handy reference.

260 Rem bullets are .264 inches in diameter and all I was suggesting by my comment is that it's not hard to order expanding bullets from Midwayuk.

Rgds JCS

yes mate you can still get them i have a local shop with them in stock they are my choice along with interlocks and speer grand slams.they do the job nicely and i have had no meat damage even at full tilt

Is it possible to get game kings in .270 130g ?, been told by Litts they are no longer
available in this weight, they sold me Sierra prohunter spitzer 130g but I am reluctant
to load them, the general feedback on this site is that game kings are the best for
this calibre, I am currantly using Noseler Bal tips 130g,but they are not supposed to be
used in the estate syndicate to which I belong,any info would be welcome.

try henry kranks , im sure i saw them in their catalouge when i was snooping through it the i other week , im thinking of using the 150gn gamekings in my 270 !

cheers lee

Thanks for all the replies,new someone out there would know about it, I will try the places
suggested, many thanks,
howzat.

Back