Take action: write to M&S on grouse

Did it a couple of days ago, looks like a standard response letter that they are sending back to everyone who contacts them.
Paul

Did it a couple of days ago, looks like a standard response letter that they are sending back to everyone who contacts them.
Paul

If you send the Countryside Alliance standard letter, then a standard response from M&S is to be expected. No reason not to do it though.

done .if they receive a few thousand standard letters maybe as theyre struggling theyl rethink this policy change brought about by listening to lying toerags:stir:

Two stores selling Grouse that M&S admit they don't know where they came from.

WOW, big campaign.

We all would be first to condemn a butcher selling untraceable deer.

Stan

Given the current illegal bombing & killing of innocent women & children in Gaza, I care not for the future of, or intend to communicate with any retailer who offers support and funding to the Israelis.

Given the current illegal bombing & killing of innocent women & children in Gaza, I care not for the future of, or intend to communicate with any retailer who offers support and funding to the Israelis.

This is the second time this week I've read anti-Israeli objections in threads connected with writing to M&S about grouse. It comes in the same week that comments have been posted on another thread that were anti-muslim. I don't believe either have a place on a site whose focus is deer, deer stalking and other fieldsports.

This is the second time this week I've read anti-Israeli objections in threads connected with writing to M&S about grouse. It comes in the same week that comments have been posted on another thread that were anti-muslim. I don't believe either have a place on a site whose focus is deer, deer stalking and other fieldsports.

You are correct Dom and any further instances will be removed instantly, this one has only been left to demonstrate the point. There are other more suitable sites to discus such matters and express your views, on here all such topics turn into a debacle which culminates in the closing of the thread, so the easy way to deal with it is to nip it in the bud.

John

I think that it would be more effective if you wait until the new season grouse are on sale, buy some and then get yourself photographed outside the local M&S. Then email them the pictures and inform them how wonderful the grouse were that you bought elsewhere!
atb Tim

Pedro
I wrote the letter as an individual, seems As though they put one response letter together, and proceed to send it to every person who gets in touch about a particular issue.
Makes you wonder if the letter, other than the title ever gets read!!!!!!!!!!!
The only plus being , if enough letters are received they may start to take notice of what some of their customers think.
Paul

Back