GPS Tracking collar

andycanman

Hi .. I am looking for a GPS tracking collar for my small tracking dog and one that would work in a forest block too .. anyone got any suggestions on what model would suit my needs and where I can get one in the uk, I have looked online at some of the Garmin ones but no good in the uk I believe and not sure where to order one in the uk any help would be great thanks.

These are the only ones that I see as legle in the UK
SportDOG Brand GPS Tracking Dog Collars
they are £30 cheaper than I have seen advertised on Facebook groups,
i have no idea of there performance or range!
its a lot of money to spend and the performance is crap!
myself like many others use a Garmin
I would be interested to hear from people who are using the sportdog ones on a dayily basis as part of there work to see what they think.
good luck with your search

Tony

I use the Tek 1.0 on my Wirehaired and a good friend of mine uses the same on his Hanavarian. I've found it to be a brilliant piece of kit and wouldn't be without it. I've had my dog after a deer at a distance of 1.9km and got to it no problem. I would look at the size of the collar with a small dog though.

Sorry for the late reply.

There is is another system legal in the U.K. We have been trailing the tracker fi and so far it looks very favarouble.
Her is a pic of an actual track done recently. Tracking distance is limitless.

image.jpg

I will ill do a full review after the new year if there is sufficient demand. The system can be bought from here- Der Nachsuche Shop von Aduro - Ihre jagdgerechte Einkaufsmglichkeit. Please mention the UKSHA with your enquiries to them.

Happy New Year

Paul

Back