The taliban are coming - opinions please

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most tolerant country in the world, they kill sheep on the streets in Leeds and Bradford, mutilate young girls without fear of prosicution but if your a christian in their country, or even show support for a christian your dead. It's about time we took the French stance and insisted that people living in Britian should try and .intigrate.

There is so much I want to say, but it's not for here really. The good news is that the M25 is quite a good foundation for a wall and outer cordon.

:british:

I think the Aussies have got it right - basically you're very welcome to our country but you need to accept that it has rules and if you don't like them you are free to leave.

Hmmmm I didn't realise that islamic extremists had any good ideas but tit seems that that have at least one...................................

Now another thought motorcyclists have to remove helmets in banks etc. So simples they must remove all face viels, hoodies or anythign that cover the face to get service in any public place premissis. For security reasons................... :evil: that includes shops which the public have access too.................... Simples.

Welcome to our world. We have a some people here pushing for the acceptance of Islamic law over US Constitutional law. We recently had a man run over his teenaged daughter -a beautiful child- because he thought she was becoming too "westernized". His defense was that his culture demanded him perform the "honor killing" and therefore, he was not guilty. I wonder why the man brought his family to the West if it was not to become "westernized"?? Go the hell home if you don't like western culture. He got 35 years in prison if I recall correctly, but if I did that to my daughter, I'd get the electric chair. ~Muir

(I'd like to give JAYB an hour alone with that ba$tard, he'd want the chair about ten minutes into it...)

saying anything other than I acknowledge our country has allowed this to happen could get me into trouble.... :rolleyes:

I also acknowledge that muntjac are a serious problem.

http://www.muslimsagainstcrusades.com/faq.php

Check out the second answer from the bottom! To turn the UK "into a flourishing Islamic State"!!!

These nut cases are so dilluded it is comical.

Slowly, slowly, bit by bit we`re handing the country over to them. There`s as many mosques in the UK as there are churches. What`s to stop a muslim mp standing for pm? they have enough support in the country now. Halal meat now being served in schools. A £50 fine for burning the symbol of our war dead. There are even no go areas for Brits in OUR country. They`re flourishing in certain areas and those areas are getting bigger.
basil.

i feel people by the time this country gets round to doing anything it will be to late but im up for target practice when the need be :D

F?????????/ ALL OF UM:british::british:

Nice one Enoch :rolleyes:

but what about the 3rd and 4th generation?..... who are as British as bacon and eggs? OK, maybe not bacon but you get the jist.

Where do they F???? off to?.... this is home, they where born here.

I can't believe people think that all Muslims support the Taliban :banghead:

Last edited:
This country is donald ducked.

Quoting 'EXTREMISTS' is not good enough reason to increase your ammo allowance......:-|

Well it should be;) by the way I have muslim freinds that would have no problem burying extremists up to there heads in sand and playing polo (there own words not mine).

Last edited:
I worked all over the place, driving trucks to strange places and seeing strange things, and I will admit, I don`t scare easy, but, the only place in all my travels,I`ve ever felt ill at ease was Bradford at about 3am one morning, trying to find a small industrial park, asked at a police station which had bolted, steel reinforced door, coppers told me to park outside station `till 7am so the could make sure I was ok:eek:
Me being me, saw alot of lights and signs down a street so thought I`d go and get a coffee and something to eat.
I found out what a spot on a domino must feel like, and it was made perfectly clear to me, I was intruding, I wasn`t to be there it was their place and I was a foreigner:mad: I`ve felt more at ease wandering around Moscow on a Saturday night !
Thers probably more mosques in Birmingham that in Istanbul,I wonder what the planning permission rigmoral would be to build a church in Istanbul?I could have a quite good guess though, no way !
It does make you think though, doesn`t it, what will be left of United Kingdom all your kids and grandkids, I don`t say my kid, as we got out.
I remember reading a few yrs ago that 47% of the population living inside the M25 are of muslim persuasion.
And yes Australia has got the right idea (IMO) they just got a boatload of immigrants caught off the coast, so they are being taken to an island somewhere to be processed ( sent back unless they got a bullet proof reason for wanting to get in)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back