Improvement to Adverts Editing

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
You can now edit the first post of your adverts in the Classifieds and Opportunities sections indefinitely (bypassing the default site editing limit (currently 20 days). This will allow you to make amendments to your original advert for as long as you like.

This will be particularly useful to people maintaining a list of items for sale, or dates available for stalking etc.

Any problems let me know.

Alex

Can anyone confirm this is working as planned? It's hard for me to test completely because admin can edit indefinitely already and my test accounts have no posts that would be before the existing edit limit.

Basically, if you have an advert which is more than 20 days old, can you still edit the first post?

cheers,

Alex

Can anyone confirm this is working as planned? It's hard for me to test completely because admin can edit indefinitely already and my test accounts have no posts that would be before the existing edit limit.

Basically, if you have an advert which is more than 20 days old, can you still edit the first post?

cheers,

Alex

Alex. The first entry of one of my adverts from last year can be edited. Thanks JCS

Back