Driving test - ran over deer

Shame though ,he,s just passed his test but had an accident ,will his first insurance quote be too Deer and keep him off the Roe,d:coat:

Shame though ,he,s just passed his test but had an accident ,will his first insurance quote be too Deer and keep him off the Roe,d:coat:
I would imagine that he could `Sika` better insurance quote some where on the net. :tiphat:

Last edited:
Oh deer poor fallow bet he was red faced with embarrassment I wonder if he'd kept his eyes on the roe'd he have seen it coming. Doe we know if it was a clean kill or did it stag ger off?

Oh deer poor fallow bet he was red faced with embarrassment I wonder if he'd kept his eyes on the roe'd he have seen it coming. Doe we know if it was a clean kill or did it stag ger off?

You are kidding, right?

Like the OP, I am impressed that he was able to buck up his ideas and carry on with the test.

Alan

The only thing I could really fault was his choice of car. I mean a little runabout like that is fine for kids and girls, but what he really wanted to be running that munty over with is something that had much better range, few fps faster, and of course heavier is better. Unless you are running over vermin, then you want something light and zippy. Although the downside of light and zippy is they can be much more frangible on impact.

The only thing I could really fault was his choice of car. I mean a little runabout like that is fine for kids and girls, but what he really wanted to be running that munty over with is something that had much better range, few fps faster, and of course heavier is better. Unless you are running over vermin, then you want something light and zippy. Although the downside of light and zippy is they can be much more frangible on impact.

I had a Triumph Stag which was a joy to drive and listen to. It was fine in a straight line, good ballistically...but was a bit too frangible around the cylinder heads and cills.

Great to take a test in.

Alan

Back