Anyone for a defender?

That just about sums up the Defender a very true account. The new ones are no better in reliability surveys they are the most unreliable vehicle being at the bottom of the list.

Jimbo

That is brilliant best advert I have seen on ebay hilarious, and a true representation of most defenders I no of or have owned and my girlfriend currently has a defender puma and even that is temperamental give me a l200 anyday

The amazing thing is that people are still offering to pay him money for it and, from what I can see, in and around the going rate.

Went off them years ago. I did get very friendly with a lady in the spares department at Paddocks. Purchased a L200 in 2001 and still own it.

Dont buy a Peugeot either - a 56 reg on 75,000m engine blown and not worth repairing £4k down the swanny ! Apparently all the french stuff is shite now

Dont buy a Peugeot either - a 56 reg on 75,000m engine blown and not worth repairing £4k down the swanny ! Apparently all the french stuff is shite now

As I was told years ago:-

When the French designed a car ........................ they were only joking :rolleyes:

I actually liked my Citreon BX's ............................ when a builders truck hit mine in the side taking out the centre pillar from the sill and totalling it:eek:.

I then got a 5 year old BX17 TZD estate which I drove for about 5 years until that nice white van man decided that give way lines and signs did not apply to him and he kindly wrote that one off for me the A12 Dual carriage way.

Back