Available: Winter Roe Doe and Muntjac stalking

Overlay

Hi Guys
This is for a couple of new people into stalking with limited experience and or people who have no stalking.

I have a cull to undertake in the winter for Roe Does and muntjac on a couple of pieces of ground

I am happy for someone to come out with me to learn stalking and providing you can prove safety and rifle accuracy possibly cull one or two deer, if you wish, I will be happy to show you every aspect of stalking and gralloching etc etc to gain further experience.

There is no hidden agenda or charge involved, apart from, if you want to take home a carcass you pay what the game dealer pays me. That's it all in

Preferably your own rifle, on a open certificate would be helpful, you will be covered under my commercial insurance whilst with me. I have a shed load of gear I can lend out, so you don't need to be kitted out to the teeth. Basic is best

If your interested, please PM me with a contact number and I will give you a call, it's no big deal, it is a selective deer management cull not a stalking pay day, what you see is what you get, no guarantees of a shot, hopefully it will give a couple of guys a bit more stalking experience over the Doe season, bearing in mind I live in Kent and the stalking is between one and two hours drive from me

ATB

phil

First class offer and I'm sure somebody will take you up on that straight away. Its not often you get chances like that, well done.

That's a brilliant offer Philip, sounds like a great way of developing the skills of some inexperienced stalkers. I'm sure you'll get a good uptake.

Hi Guys
Thank for all the PM's

SD. Member. "Willow bank" will be on this Years cull with me

Thank you for all the interest

phil

Hi Guys
Thank for all the PM's

SD. Member. "Willow bank" will be on this Years cull with me

Thank you for all the interest

phil

Hi chaps further to Philips recent post regarding an SD member taking liberties and generally letting him down on the stalking, I would just like to point out that it was not me, I have yet to hear about the Munty cull.

regards WB.

Hi chaps further to Philips recent post regarding an SD member taking liberties and generally letting him down on the stalking, I would just like to point out that it was not me, I have yet to hear about the Munty cull.

regards WB.

Hi Rob

You are not included in the recent occurrence, my arrangement with you has not changed, I did however send you a PM a month ago asking for your available dates

To date, as far as I am aware, you haven't responded, the Roebuck and Fallow buck culls are now completed, Muntjac, I'm waiting for the cover to drop back a wee bit but we an sit up and ambush the odd one at the moment

if you can give me some dates, perhaps we can arrange some days out on the Muntjac and then Roe Does

Although there will not be anymore after this post for next year, you are and will be more than welcome this season.

Cheers

Phil

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your prompt reply, I must have missed your email awhile back, please dont think for a moment I meant anything other than to point out it wasnt me who let you down, just didnt want anyone putting two and two together and coming up with five lol.

I will let you have some dates pronto, are you able to give me a window to work between?

Have recently sold my .223 and looking to buy a .243 Tikka Lite, I think the .270 might just be a tad heavy for Munties?

Regards Rob

Dear Phil,
Please allow me to briefly introduce myself, My Name is Viraj Singh and I'm from East London. I have been shooting for a number of years now and started off on a shotgun. It was not long before my interests went more towards the rifle side of things. I have almost completed my level one in deer stalking, I couldn't sit the last section of the paper as I could not get time off work to complete it. However, I have completed a Stalking course at the Holland and Holland shooting Ground. I would say I am very much a novice in terms of stalking and need further my skill.

Last year I joined a stalking syndicate, I managed to get a few stalks under my belt but the land in which I was shooting in was very far for me to travel to regular. I have stalked up in Thetford and have had successful Muntjac culls along with Roe Deer.
I am currently a member of the National Rifle Association and this is where I go to Zero my rifle. The rifle I am using is a .243 Xbolt.

Now I have left the syndicate I am very keen to stalk. If you could help me in the right direction that would be much appreciated.

Best wishes,

Viraj Singh

Great offer shame its not closer to me, its just the kind of thing I'm looking for, a great stepping stone for somebody, well done for offering the opportunity.

Back