Puma Gamekeeper

Rugger10/22

Hi,
I have a Puma Gamekeeper knife with rosedwood cheeks and one locking blade and one grallocking blade.
The knife has never been used on a carcass and has it's original Puma leather case with lanyard. Sadly I don't have the box and paper work but can tell from the numer stanmped on the blade it was produced in Germany in 1972. The knife is in excellent condition and would like to know if I should list it on my insurance as I am told they are now collectable.

Any advice would be welcome.

Hi,
I have a Puma Gamekeeper knife with rosedwood cheeks and one locking blade and one grallocking blade.
The knife has never been used on a carcass and has it's original Puma leather case with lanyard. Sadly I don't have the box and paper work but can tell from the numer stanmped on the blade it was produced in Germany in 1972. The knife is in excellent condition and would like to know if I should list it on my insurance as I am told they are now collectable.

Any advice would be welcome.

I am sure you will get some replies here, but my initial advice would be to ask the same question on the British Blades forum (BritishBlades - Home).

There are a very knowledgeable bunch of people there and friendly with it.

Back