Fox Attacks two children

Foxes - Solutions - Now is Not the Time

Latest on the BEEB

Twin girls injured in suspected fox attack in London
Page last updated at 18:59 GMT, Sunday, 6 June 2010 19:59 UK
E-mail this to a friendPrintable version
Nine-month-old twin girls are in hospital after reports they were attacked by a fox at their home in east London.

Police said officers and paramedics were called to the house in Stoke Newington at around 2200 BST on Saturday.

The little girls are being treated at the Royal London Hospital and are described as being in a "serious but stable condition".

Both are understood to have arm wounds.

One of the girls is also believed to have facial injuries.

There is no earthly reason why we should have foxes in the UK...time for a total ban on foxes...lets hear the MP's scream for the ban after this one...:rolleyes:

Simon

There is a link on that webpage to another report from 2002, though apparently that earlier fox was "concussed or brain damaged" :rolleyes:

When on the one hand foxes take newborn lambs, chickens, etc. and on the other they are increasingly urban and fed by unknowing people, I don't know why such attacks are surprising.

Perhaps now people will recognise foxes for what they are - vermin - and not some Disney caricature.

willie_gunn

fox attack

this was to happen eventualy as we all know foxes are growing in numbers in towns and citys and they are scavengers and hunters so no oppotunity will be wasted by a fox. i bet this is'nt the last incident we hear about. but the problem lies in how to controle them?

this was to happen eventualy as we all know foxes are growing in numbers in towns and citys and they are scavengers and hunters so no oppotunity will be wasted by a fox. i bet this is'nt the last incident we hear about. but the problem lies in how to controle them?
it has happened before and i'm sure it was last year or the year before and if you ask me the best way to sort this one out would be to poision the dam thing but they will never let them do it

There is no earthly reason why we should have foxes in the UK
i wouldnt go that far mate even tho we all know the damage just one fox can do they still have there place as part of a balanced eco-system and even tho i shoot a large amount of foxes every year i would never want to shot the last one

The biggest problem with urban foxes is that there's never a safe back stop!!;)

That's propably why they get dumped out in the country side.

Ive heard of this before,door open fox came in and attacked a child an a sofa.luckily the parents were at hand, i think they were making a bottle in the kitchen and heard crying,they came in and off ran fox!! it was on the news like this one, maybe 15 years ago. i blame cartoon films,sprung watch,etc people are ignorant because of thees programs!!! i was once at a bait van in the early hours of the morning buying a cup of tea and the girl said look awww..ile get your supper my darlings!! it was then i saw this fox with young 3 feet from the door!! i said awwww..ile get mt remmy!!! she was puzzled but a Friend pulled me away and told me about her. he said her next door neighbor breeds rabbits(for meat and fur)she thought as pets when she found out she trashed his house outside and in with paint!! she was found guilty of criminal damage and given a small fine!!!!! no compensation for the neighbor as she was on benefits!!! all the time in the world to watch cuddly fury animal videos,eastenders etc!! by the way phwill and gwant don't exist!! nor does Freddy the fluffy fox,only good fox is a dead fox!!!!

There was a programme on the TV not so long ago showing a Pest Controller shooting a fox in a garden.
When interviewed he said a lot of his business involves foxes but he stopped short of saying how many.
He used an ordinary .22rf but did have a night sight mounted on it.

The biggest problem with urban foxes is that there's never a safe back stop!!;)

Do brick walls count;)

IMG_0725.jpg

i know, it's lying down
so just would not be ethical :D:D

Back