Available: Roe and Fallow in West Sussex and Sika in Dorset

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
As a heads up for all those interested I will be taking bookings shortly for the coming winter for Roe doe's, Fallow prickets, doe's and also Sika Stag and Hinds.

Outings will be £65 an outing, no kill fee's on Roe/Fallow does or Fallow prickets SpikerSika Stags and hinds no kill fee. Sika Stags up to 8 pointers £350 but no outing fee charged if Stag taken. Damaged venison to be paid for and or taken away. Estate rifles available, total novices up to skilled stalkers.

Accomodation nearby at reasonable rates.

Some dates in December and January still available.

Fallow and Roe in West Sussex over 2,500 + acre estate.

Sika in Dorset on a 650 acre area

Sikamalc (site owner)

Last edited:
No prob's Ritchie, have had a few responses already and also one or two who have stalked quite a few times with me in the past already on the case.

Be back in touch shortly. I cannot do the first week of November and probably the last week as I have a group of Finnish hunters each week, and I cannot do the first two weeks of October either as I have Americans in scotland with me.

But I am sure we can fit you in, I am not fully booked ;)

Pm sent malc......glad to hear your not fully booked ;)

Ps Malc your pm inbox is full and not accepting messages , thought being the Boss you would have it unrestricted :D

Last edited:
As a heads up for all those interested I will be taking bookings shortly for the coming winter for Roe doe's, Fallow prickets, doe's and also Sika Stag and Hinds.

Outings will be £65 an outing, no kill fee's on does, Sika Stags POA. Damaged venison to be paid for and or taken away. Estate rifles available, total novices up to skilled stalkers.

Fallow and Roe in West Sussex over 2,500 acres

Sika in Dorset on a 650 acre area

PM me for more details

Sikamalc (site owner)

Hi PM sent

Matt

Hi Sikamalc

Would you mind telling me roughly where in West Suffolk you have stalking(I don't expect the exact location, obviously!)? I ask because we have relatives in Burgess Hill who we visit from time to time and I wondered if it might be possible to combine things (if I can get a day pass of course...).

Thanks

Andrew

Back