Uk Badger Cull

ukstalker

Asking for the help of all UK countrysports people and shooters

As everyone knows the government is digging its heels in about implimenting the badger cull. Whilst these decision makers are sat in there offices in the middle of london making all the decisions and most have never even seen a real badger !
As you will probably also be aware with the cull in place it will also have an impact on the amount of deer that carry TB and will reduce numbers back down to a rarety as opposed to being quite common these days
By getting a petition with 10 thousand signatures on it will make the difference of wether the cull goes ahead or not
Please do your bit by signing the form at
www.ukgamekeeper.com

Many thanks

*note to moderators please dont remove this thread as it will benefit all members that use it, It is not an effort to poach your members as you will see from the website there is only a petition on there and no other content
and signatures will only be implimented for putting to parliament.

Hi UKStalker,

Any reason why you don't simply post a petition on the Government website rather than do it via a separate website?

Apropos of the recent thread "Where did they all go?" it is interesting that UKStalker here joined on 2nd April and didn't post for nearly four months.

Hi mr bandit
The whole reason behind running an independant petition is to present it to the government at a point when the momentum of the petition has reached such a proportion that they have no choice but to act upon it. Therefore the reason behind this!

Reason behind not posting since the joining the 2nd of april is down to a family member being in hospital in a very bad way after a traffic accident, but thankyou for your concern.

If you need to know anything else such as the size of my underpants or what aftershave ive got on please dont hesitate to ask away :D

I would have run this petition ages ago but family is priority.

ukstalker said:
*note to moderators please dont remove this thread as it will benefit all members that use it, It is not an effort to poach your members as you will see from the website there is only a petition on there and no other content
and signatures will only be implimented for putting to parliament.
ukstalker it may of been a good idea to aproach a moderator or even admin before posting this thread, i understand why you hav posted it and i hav no problem for those reasons alone, but feel you should of asked first

bandit country
yes there was a few problems on the thread you hav mentioned , and i feel you hav no more right to question ukstalkers motives for posting now as those involved had no right to question non contributers why they had not been removed because they had not posted

this is not ment to offend anyone, but can we let admin look at this post first and let them decide, lets not turn this into something more than what it is
so on this i ask, please can one else respond to this post till admin can clarify the situation, as bad feeling has already started to present it's self

Sod this for as game of soldiers! What is the matter with you people? I wasn't questioning anybody's posting or not posting - I was simply pointing out that UK Stalker had been registered for nearly four months and hadn't posted anything. Notice the use of the word "Apropos"? There is no criticism in what I posted - it was a simple observation! It seem to me you lot are too sensitive by half. I would grateful if you could identify to me where I questioned anybody's motives in mypost. I assume that UK Stalker, like I suspect many others has simply been visiting for information or interest -which after all was the main 'admin' arguement in the thread "Where have they all gone". UKStalker is obviously another sensitive soul who see criticism at every turn and simply responds with unwarranted sarcasm.

Frankly I don't need this bull****.

Bandit Country said:
[/i]it is interesting that UKStalker here joined on 2nd April and didn't post for nearly four months.

to me this looked a lot more aggressive that what you realy meant
looks like ukstalker felt the same
may be i was wrong, but the damage is allready done
since then you hav clarified your true meanigs on this ;)
but as for being too sensitive
NEVER
as for all the bull****
i agree DON'T NEED IT

Back