My new facebook page , about food and farming

Acm

Hi all , I thought a few of you may be interested in taking a look at my new facebook page / photographic blog .

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Foodie-Farmer/1393365747582700?skip_nax_wizard=true

its focusing on british food , british ingredients and an insight into British farming on a normal scale ( all we seem to hear about is new massive monster farms ) take a look , I'd appreciate any feedback , I'll be featuring some venison recipes and promoting stalking as an important part of landmanagement !

Great page Andy, hopefully more people will support British farming in 2014.

regards,

Mike.

PS The lamb was absolutely delightful! Thanks so much for that.

Liked!!!

I don't do face book but enjoyed what I seen from your link.

Certainly buy British. I do try and avoid the supermarkets as much as possiable as I tend to purchase from local butchers and grocers. I do feel some what lucky as well as the venison, boar we eat, we also have a supply from my neighbour who breeds glosther old spots. Another neighbour rears sheep that I swap both for venison if they want or voluntary work for them.

Thanks everyone ! If any of you have any friends who you think may be interested please share the page and invite others !

Thanks for everyone support , like I keep saying any recommendations or tips on what you guys want to be seeing let me know .

Back