Available: Park Deer (Red, Fallow & Sika) culling opportunities

Jelendeer

RED, FALLOW & SIKA Park Deer Culling

We are pleased to offer a limited opportunity to cull park deer with Jelen Deer Services throughout January & February 2012 in Oxfordshire & Gloucestershire as part of a one-day exercise.

You will have the opportunity to cull multiple animals under the professional guidance of Jelen Deer Services which will provide you not only a unique opportunity to gain valuable field experience at professional level, but it can also be used to hone your skills working towards your DSC Level 2.

For further information on this unique opportunity which will be available to book from January the 3rd 2012, please EMAIL me on mike@jelendeer.com entitling the email PARK DEER CULL

As these opportunities are strictly limited to only four people per day to allow 1:1 tuition and guidance, then bookings are strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.

I look forward to hearing by EMAIL from those interested in taking part in this unique experience.

Best regards, and Happy New Year,

Mike
(Director-Jelen Deer Services)

We have now finalised a series of dates for January and February for this excellent opportunity.

Please email me on mike@jelendeer.com for full details

Regards, and Happy New Year to you all.

Mike.

Back