Echidna

John Gryphon

abb4a3de.jpg

I was at a wildlife park / zoo in australia last year just outside of cairns and waited I dont know how long for one of these to emerge from the bush it was hiding in. Unfortunately it never did so ive still never seen one in real life :cry:

Drive Oz enough and you will surely see one on the road..dead or alive.They are a very interesting animal to watch as they go about ripping up what seems impossibly hard dry ground so easily.

Drive Oz enough and you will surely see one on the road..dead or alive.They are a very interesting animal to watch as they go about ripping up what seems impossibly hard dry ground so easily.
Apart from them being an egg laying mammal I don't know much about them, looking at that snout do they eat worms or grubs etc.?

Out and about all the time,though many are taken in my garden or down the road at the neighbours a couple of miles down the road.
Most of anything you see will turn up at some time or another..koalas live here in the yard trees at times.Unless you look up you dont even notice them.If i see their shite on the ground i might have a look.
But being in a rural environment means birds of all sorts as the seasons unfold

Back