Nomad Clothing

R

Rabbit

I have been using this companies products for nearly 12 years now.

I can thoroughly recommend them.

http://nomaduk.net/

p.s. I have absolutely no commercial interest in this company or any of its products.

a mate of mine has a nomad smock and swears by it.same again a bit pricey but you get what you pay for.

tika.308 said:
a mate of mine has a nomad smock and swears by it.same again a bit pricey but you get what you pay for.

You do indeed.

Invested in a set of their anti tick clothing at last years Gamefair. Not one creepy beastie since. :lol:

i nearlly bought a smock but went for a swannie instead , havnt regreted the choice and i had spare cash to spend on bullets afterwards :D

A few years ago, I bought some trousers off the guy direct, but the taping of the seams failed after a short time.

Getting hold of him again was a nightmare, neither emails nor phone were ever returned and it took me about 6 months to get a response. First I was advised to reglue the tape back to the seams with a contact adhesive and then that they would be replaced.

Never did get the replacements, so that is the last bit of his kit I ever bought.

I 've spoken to plenty of other people who have complained about a similar poor customer service from him, both customers and retailers selling his kit..

The chap himself came across as a really nice guy, but just totally unorganised when it came to running his business...At the time, it came across as a bit of a one man band, so hopefully things are better now..

Rabbit said:
tika.308 said:

You do indeed.

Invested in a set of their anti tick clothing at last years Gamefair. Not one creepy beastie since. :lol:

I was hoping to do the same at this years G/F. I have used their breeks for years very impressed with them and brought one of their jackets about 5 years ago. When my Kammo coat finally quit on me.

i like his stuff but my best mate had hellish problems with broken promises and non- delivery.

i like his stuff but my best mate had hellish problems with broken promises and non- delivery.

Things must be better now, i have the breeks and zipped smock super kit im not into the camo public image you know,no problems in all weathers
amberdog

Rabbit said:

i had a tick on each knee the other night tiny little nasties about the size of a pinhead.

i think i need to start tucking my trousers into my boots.

Back