Flies

Tomfat

Is it just me or are flies around in far greater numbers this year. I am absolutely plagued by them when stalking this week in
Woodlands near Inverness.
Any tips for dissuading them? They are doing my head in.

Will a thermacell work when you're moving about? I'm getting plagued by them recently!

I have seen this advertised Limulus. Does it work? Willing to try anything after this mornings outing.

I was stalking, not far away from you at all, and I was completely midge and black fly free the whole time. It was a sultry almost wind free couple of days (I promise it's the truth! !!!) and an absolute God send.
At one point the chap i was with moved about 15ft away and was promptly eaten alive until he moved back within range of the thermacell.

Will a thermacell work when you're moving about? I'm getting plagued by them recently!
Yes, I used mine a couple of weeks ago in the lake district and didn't have any bother even walking through shoulder high bracken. The chap behind me was midge/fly free also although I had had guiness and a curry the night before which might account for that.

Get some Avon Skin so soft, original. Available from Amazon and Avon web site, eBay etc. It contains Citronellol which is an insect repellant. This must be the safest product on the market and its brilliant.

I love the words repels 98% of Mosquitos , it's only the 2% that bite me! think I will get one though.

Back