my claim to fame!!

duggers

hello all,
incase people were interested the latest copy of 'shooting times' has a write up regarding medal heads and im pleased to see i have had a mention in the main write up and also my gold medal muntjac in the photo gallery is also listed.
it does have all species with measurements of the graded medal heads over the last year, i can see wayne davies boar is in there, was just interested to know if anyone else has a medal head listed in there?? :rolleyes:

regards

duggers

well well duggers
no wonder you were to busy to meet up , to busy polishing that medal :lol: :lol:
nice one

thanks guys,
the measurements were 61.1 cic points.
anyone who does send a trophy for medal classification, always go the few extra quid and get a proper cic medal rather than a uk medal as the cic is far superior!!
i reckon beowulf mate, yours definately is worthy of a medal class of some sort.
if i get the chance i will scan the page and post it for all to see what size trophies have been recorded.

regards
duggers

Cheers Duggers, that will be great! Anything to get you posting again. We have more posts by Lord Lucan and Glen Miller than you! :lol:

hi steyr, of course mate but please refer to me as 'sir' from now on... :lol: :lol:
nah, just kidding.....good to hear from you mate, and watch this space beowulf buddy as duggers is back in town!!!

SIR DUGGERS :D
I am at your service sir. Would sir like breakfast in the orangery this morning :D

Ahhh Duggers you are back !!! Well done on the Munty. Mr B will be looking for a bigger one now :lol:

He wants a gong to polish as well, only it will be more of a medallion to hang around his neck with his open front shirt and chest wig in the summer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to see you back on the site Mr B, and in fine form as usual :rolleyes:

duggers said:
, was just interested to know if anyone else has a medal head listed in there?? :rolleyes:

Hi Duggers - pleased to say that I'm keeping you company in the muntac listings.

Not another one :eek:
Sir Mole & Sir Duggers.................... I am not worthy my lords :D
Well done Sir mole :D :D

Mole and Duggers, 'Get your racks out for the boys!' :eek: :lol:

Or to put it another way, any pictures gentlemen?

hello beowulf, mines in the photo gallery, with medal!! 8) 8)
if you are going to send yours away i would recommend barry martin, he is a nice man and gives a great service!!

duggers

Back