Half price Lundhags boots - again!

andyf

If you're in the market for a pair of Lundhags then they are currently on sale at half price via SportPursuit.com

http://www.sportpursuit.com/sales/lundhags-sep

They have several styles (e.g. Syncro High for £189.90 rather than £380) and quite a decent looking wee rucksack too!

You'll need to register with the SportPursuit site but it's free and well worth it for the flash sales that come up - loads of outdoor kit and good quality baselayers.

I posted a while back when these came up before and I know at least one person got a bargain, so hopefully someone else can save a few quid as the boots seem to be very well regarded.

Cheers,

Andy

don't know anyone who has had a good result with these boots personally
lots of leaky stories!

SportPursuit were doing 50% off Arc'Teryx as well but they are pretty much "rambler" coloured items.

Never even seen a pair personally, but they must hit the mark with some folk and they're definitely a bargain at that price if they're what you want.

The site itself is well worth registering with regardless tho. They have good merino baselayers on at the mo and I've picked up really good deals on cycling gear and outdoor gear.

Having said that I happen to think their new 'improved' website is a bag of spanners!

don't know anyone who has had a good result with these boots personally
lots of leaky stories!

SportPursuit were doing 50% off Arc'Teryx as well but they are pretty much "rambler" coloured items.

I've had several pairs of Lundi's and still use them for most of my hunting. Never ever had a problem with leaking and only time i've had a wet foot was when water came over the top. Keep them waxed and they last for years. I was tempted to buy another pair from sportpursuit But have plenty of boots for the moment.

I bought a pair off sports pursuit last time Andy flagged them up, and i have to say the sycro high leg is an awesome boot, Since getting them ive retired my Harkilas and use them all the time (and no wet feet).
Paul

Back