Sun-Tec HC-300A trail camera

FrenchieBoy

I'm hoping that Santa will be putting a nice new Trail Camera under the Christmas tree for me this year. If he doesn't then I am going to have to dig in to my wallet and buy my own. :(
As I am on a tight budget (Especially at this time of the year) I was thinking about buying a cheap one like the Sun-Tec HC-300A from e-bay - The one in question is on the link below:
UK Shipping Trail Hunting Camera SunTek HC-300A 12MP Wildlife Digital Infrared | eBay
Does anyone use this particular make and model of trail camera and if so could they say if they are worth giving a try or would I be better to wait and save for a better one like the Little Acorn (Or something similar in price and quality to the Little Acorn).
The camera will be used for checking what deer or other wildlife are "visiting" my deer feeding station which is now up and running.
Thanks in advance for any advice or reviews offered!

I use little acorn have 2 of them for the last 3 years never let me down got them on eBay for about £80 each they have been out in all weathers for weeks ,I don't see the need in going for amore expensive one.

I use little acorn have 2 of them for the last 3 years never let me down got them on eBay for about £80 each they have been out in all weathers for weeks ,I don't see the need in going for amore expensive one.
I have heard pretty good reports about the little acorn. With what "mchughcb" has said maybe I ought to save myself some disappointment and stop scrimping and scraping and save a little more and go straight for the Little Acorn!

I have heard pretty good reports about the little acorn. With what "mchughcb" has said maybe I ought to save myself some disappointment and stop scrimping and scraping and save a little more and go straight for the Little Acorn!

You are part or the 21st century Pete...put your alarm clocks with bits of string on for sale on Pigeon Watch..

Hours of fun to be had setting and checking what or who has been past.....

Even more fun writing about it....

Oh I can feel a FrenchieBoy video just waiting to be made..:tiphat:

Tim.243

You are part or the 21st century Pete...put your alarm clocks with bits of string on for sale on Pigeon Watch..

Hours of fun to be had setting and checking what or who has been past.....

Even more fun writing about it....

Oh I can feel a FrenchieBoy video just waiting to be made..:tiphat:

Tim.243
Hopefully/Maybe after Christmas when the many personal things have settled down.
Time will tell!

Back