thanks to zeiss

User00003

a thank you to zeiss in cambridge for accepting, repairing (FOC), and returning my bino's in beautiful condition:D I know where the next optics will be coming from for sure...oh, did I mention, 1 week!!!!

seriously guys, thumbs up and :tiphat:

a thank you to zeiss in cambridge for accepting, repairing (FOC), and returning my bino's in beautiful condition:D I know where the next optics will be coming from for sure...oh, did I mention, 1 week!!!!

seriously guys, thumbs up and :tiphat:

Great to hear. Another one of those reasons why good glass is an investment, not just a purchase.

Did you go direct to Zeiss at Coldhams Lane or through a dealer? Asking as I have a scope I'd like them to have a look at.

willie_gunn

I really should of got my scope to them before they moved from Welwyn Garden City... need one the turrets looking at!

Reassureing to hear im a swaro man myself and cant fault there customer service backup .
But recently bought a big zeiss for the new 20 tac being built .
As willie Gunn says the importance with going with good glass
regards pete .

I am currently having a nightmare with Zeiss UK. They have had my bins (for repair) for over 4 weeks and still can not give me a quote or return date.

I was told the current turn around for repairs was 3 weeks max !!

Not good enough Zeiss !!!

Regards

​Ed

I am currently having a nightmare with Zeiss UK. They have had my bins (for repair) for over 4 weeks and still can not give me a quote or return date.

I was told the current turn around for repairs was 3 weeks max !!

Not good enough Zeiss !!!

Regards

​Ed

maybe call and chat to gary about what the hold-up is? 01223401524. maybe they're just struggling to get the right spare parts for you?

to be fair, I had expected to wait up to 8 weeks for the repair, and be charged a service fee. 1 week and FOC,,I'm impressed!

Back