priming

AN DU RU FOX

Ok just too show my complete ineptitude in all matters reloading ,? is it better to hand prime ie lee auto,or rcbs primer arm on my press,now im not looking for speed hell its took me six months to get this far, just a heads up on being easier,thanks in advance for all or any info ,atb doug,:rolleyes: warning no deer will be harmed in the making of any ammo,unless they die of old age waiting,:D

hand primer , you can "feel " the primer going in and get the same pressure , I still use the Lee hand primer but the new version is crap, the old style one is quicker .

Ok just too show my complete ineptitude in all matters reloading ,? is it better to hand prime ie lee auto,or rcbs primer arm on my press,now im not looking for speed hell its took me six months to get this far, just a heads up on being easier,thanks in advance for all or any info ,atb doug,:rolleyes: warning no deer will be harmed in the making of any ammo,unless they die of old age waiting,:D

Hand priming, there is nothing like a good feel. ;)

thanks bob from the answers i need a lee auto hand primer and not a priming arm,atb doug,:thumb:

Hi doug, I'll have a look in the garage later bud, I'm selling a few things off and I'm in the loading room that's the other half of the garage, not sure what loading geari still have but if there's a hand primer there I'll drop you a pm,

I used the arm on my rockchucker and found it ok but it slowed the process down for me so I have never used it since, and I think I had a spare hand primer somewhere. Here's hoping bud

Bob,

keep your nose out and answer your replies!!three hrs it took you too get back about the bullets!are you ok paul mate,:D

hay hay come on ! i got to do some work ;) lol . truth is I forgot my glasses and couldn't see the tex on phone ? so had to have a beer and use the bottom of the glass to read the phone :old: yeh I fine feller hope you are also keeping well mty hopefully he put me down for all the 120's :D

hay hay come on ! i got to do some work ;) lol . truth is I forgot my glasses and couldn't see the tex on phone ? so had to have a beer and use the bottom of the glass to read the phone :old: yeh I fine feller hope you are also keeping well mty hopefully he put me down for all the 120's :D
your lucky hes a couple of miles from me if i had enough i would have had more off him, nice one take care,doug,

Hand priming is so satisfying and the way the primers turn the right way up when you shake the device a little is magic.

Doug

The only bits I found where a 20 tac ody die, a 6mmbr neck die, a RCBS powder thrower that IV now fittedm
, and a spare primer tray for my RCBS hand primer,

Sorry bud,

But have a word with colonel on here,

Bob

Back