Scams !!!!.

penta

I know that this scam, Is not new. You know the one , they phone you and say there from Microsoft. And your computer has issues, so they are trying to remotely connect to your computer.
This one was different, they told me to open up chrome and go to this website. Obviously I didn't !! Then they ask you, what did It say. We have been getting up to 5 calls a day from these scum bags.

They are maddening! I always save their number under "ignore" and block them.

I was also very amused by this video a few weeks back :) The guy properly winds the scammer up.

Say yes you also feel there is a problem and give the front desk number of the police station works a treat :smug:

How's this for a scam; I Phone BT to tell them my broadband is really slow, they tell me an advisor will phone be back after running some background checks.
I get a phone call from BT, they tell me my problem is the router and they need to reset the settings, they do this with my help!
You get the rest!!!!!
I contact BT and tell them one of their operatives has just hacked my computer, only they say " You never phoned us".

You say you phoned BT. What number did you use to call them, the one on your billing emails or did you just google a phone number ?

Just to let you all know that a scam's operating in Tesco Dundee's car park. What happens is two scantily-clad girls distract you by offering free lap-dances. While one has your complete attention, the other steals your wallet. I've had mine stolen four times already this week . . . . . . .

Just to let you all know that a scam's operating in Tesco Dundee's car park. What happens is two scantily-clad girls distract you by offering free lap-dances. While one has your complete attention, the other steals your wallet. I've had mine stolen four times already this week . . . . . . .

:rofl: Belter

i have fell for this scam they took everything , fortunately I can get wallets in bulk for next to nothing each :)

On the BB you have no need to call your Provider just run a speed test or turn it off and reboot it ,unless you have zero service they can't do anything over the phone They may ping it to do there own test or re-config but that's about it , also as your on the same line as the call the line can't be at fault . if you have a line Virgin LAN this is a tad different as this is over its own rg6 .540 cable from/amp and star tap dbmv, but then again you will be asked to turn it off and wait then turn it on to reboot it while the CSR has a giggle while you are bending over trying to get at your router . Unless there is a network issue they can't do much to help if this won't fix it you may get a service call booked few days time only if more that 10 have the same fault in your street if the router will not work some CSR'S will send you out a home self install replacement unit. but again the TV can be used to see if there is a fault in the info pages if it says ok then its ok just try a reboot or press the wap button and do your own install over the wifi /
but none will call you up and tell you there is a fault with your kit think of the cost of doing this ???? so yup you have been a muppet if you except this type of call ! just like ppi of bank wishing your pin code call:doh:

ps if your wifi has gone try use'g a rj45 data lead direct to you laptop /pc thus hard wire . or rj45 to usb wire.

I always say to the (usually) Asian poor English speaking scammer

"do you know that while you are wasting my time and your own time on this ph call your brother is home at your place f*****g your wife"

They are speechless!

On a serious note, I do wonder how many people have been a victim of this scam. They must have results on their scam's, to carry on with it.

Back