Infac - Gun Cabinet

Boghossian

Any advice or experiences with larger 12 - 16 gun safes? Preferably with a locking shelf?

I have heard good things about Infac safes.

Are there any other reasonably priced alternatives?

I have two infac 6 gun safes, good as any for the money. very similar to brattonsond

Got two six gun with locking ammo compartment boggy, great value and well made.
I looked at the larger ones and found them to be more suitable to shotties not scoped rifles, but again good value if they suit your needs.

Ask me again next week, I have a 8/9 one now 1500 x 450 x 330 and I have being delivered the week end a 1500 x 700 x 330 12 gun. The one is have now is great, door is very deep so if you have a lot of guns (i do) you can cram more in by taking off the inner cover on the door, my GSG 5 hangs on the door now.

I looked at the larger ones and found them to be more suitable to shotties not scoped rifles, but again good value if they suit your needs.

Interesting - is this because they are not very deep? Unfortunately I am working off webpages and pictures, don't know where to see one before ordering.

I have a extra deep one holds 8 rifles with scopes comfy. My mate added a larger pieace of foam to were the barrel rests allowing for the scope not to touch back of the cabinet. Infac safes are excellent in my opion.

Back