Help please - Rucksack clip for sling

Eyefor

Somewhere / sometime I have seen a clip thingy that holds a rifle sling in place by attaching to the shoulder straps of a rucksack?

Anyone seen something similar please and know where i might buy one 'cos I'm fed up with the sling slipping off the shoulder and, as I generally wear a roe sack when walking with the rifle I can't use a rucksack type sling?

Thanks.

You sure it's not the other way around with the rucksack attaching to the sling? easy enough to make something up with a length of paracord and a dog leash clip

if you want i have a couple of clips for a webbing strap i can show how mine works you should be able to do the same thing without the slinger part on a belt,atb wayne

Many thanks for the replies but as I don't wear a belt outside of my coat the rifle holster doesn't work for me.

PM sent to Mereside but I think I will try a small bungee cord for now.

An even simpler approach would be to make up a small strap with 1" webbing and a plastic quick release clip. One end attaches to the rucksack strap, the other to the rifle sling...though don't know what to do about the rifle butt movement

Another option - standard SA80 army sling: allows you to carry the rifle in several secure positions without any movement of it - even a few that allow hands free carry. Even better, they cost about £5-£10

An even simpler approach would be to make up a small strap with 1" webbing and a plastic quick release clip. One end attaches to the rucksack strap, the other to the rifle sling...though don't know what to do about the rifle butt movement

Another option - standard SA80 army sling: allows you to carry the rifle in several secure positions without any movement of it - even a few that allow hands free carry. Even better, they cost about £5-£10

Looks good. Thanks.

Back