Third Eye Tactical Moderator, bit of a moan!

Sikaside

I ordered a Third Eye Tactical moderator from my local gun shop the other day after reading good reveiws on here and elsewhere on the internet and asked for next day delivery.

The next day came but no moderator,the next day came still no moderator, apperntley they have them in stock, so why wasnt it dispatched?

Decided to cancel order the next day, as anyone else been in this situation with said supplier, or is it just a one off,

Feeling a little dissapointed and angry:mad:.:cry:

I ordered a Third Eye Tactical moderator from my local gun shop the other day after reading good reveiws on here and elsewhere on the internet and asked for next day delivery.

The next day came but no moderator,the next day came still no moderator, apperntley they have them in stock, so why wasnt it dispatched?

Decided to cancel order the next day, as anyone else been in this situation with said supplier, or is it just a one off,

Feeling a little dissapointed and angry:mad:.:cry:
I'd be very surprised if the problem was at Craig's end, he's always been excellent at dispatching stuff before. Rather than bleat on here, have you contacted TET and spoke to them ? It would be very unfair if you haven't.

Pete

I would have to agree with this, whilst I didn't rate the product much, I couldn't fault them for service. perhaps your local shop isn't being as honest as you think....?

As above Craig & mark are very good when it comes down to customer service give them a call and ask them bet its the shop you ordered it from

I've had a number of products from Third Eye Tactical and I've always been very surprised how quickly things have come (spoke to them at 17:00 and had it next day for example), but then I've always ordered directly and not through a shop.

another +1 for craig and customer relations, i had a screw cut issue on my MOD that was rectified in very quick time, is it your RFD at fault?

Thanks for that, listened to you all, and yes I do appolagise should have contacted TET first, I will do first thing tomorrow morning, maybe there are issues between TET and the shop I am using.

Thank you.

+1 can't fault them for speed and customer service top bloke.. but then he should be; he's a Yorkshire man :D

Try and deal with them direct would be my advice.

Whenever ive phoned them they have always gone out there way to make sure that the customer is happy and ive always had honest answers from them as in if they havnt got something they will tell you when its being made then when its ready to go out the door they will only then ask for payment

as has been said there customer service is very good if you call them I'm sure you'll get an honest answer

I've had limited but good experience of Third Eye Tactical. I bought one of their one-piece scope mounts from their stand at the British Shooting Show in 2013. There were some screws missing from the only one they had left on the day I went, but I bought it anyway. They were good for their promise and the missing screws arrived with me two or three days after the show.

Incidentally, the TET one piece mount is now the only scope mount I'd consider fitting to my range rifles: built like the proverbial brick s__t house!

Burnt Ash

Back