Hampshire Licensing

Hants

I had a mentoring condition on my FAC for the deer calibre. Have now got to the stage for this to be lifted, so I dropped the appropriate letter from my mentor into the licensing office yesterday.

Had a call at lunchtime today saying that if you could drop your licence in, we will reprint the appropriate page with the condition lifted while you wait. :eek:
Didn't need to be asked twice......went straight down and hey presto.

Well done Hampshire!:D! A marked difference from my previous experiences, the changes are definitely working.

Bloody hell that is an unbelievable improvement from how things were this time last year!

Hampshire really deserve some praise for how much they have improved their service in such a short time.

I had a mentoring condition on my FAC for the deer calibre. Have now got to the stage for this to be lifted, so I dropped the appropriate letter from my mentor into the licensing office yesterday.

Had a call at lunchtime today saying that if you could drop your licence in, we will reprint the appropriate page with the condition lifted while you wait. :eek:
Didn't need to be asked twice......went straight down and hey presto.

Well done Hampshire!:D! A marked difference from my previous experiences, the changes are definitely working.

Had a change of calibre at the end of last year posted it thursday and back on my door mat monday. Cant ask better than that... well i should have put in for them both :doh:

its looking good at last I may now put for a change of calibre and know it will not take 6 mths to drop on the mat.

Back